Sunday 7 January 2018

VISIONS AFTER MIDNIGHT, AT 12::55 am early morning of the 6 of JANUARY 5 mIns to-I-am


I had another beautiful vision last night in which I awoke at five minutes to- I- am, nearly an hour after midnight ,on the 6 of JANUARY  very early in the morning of 2018
.
I dreamt that I was in a place like a prison ,and the bed which was mine had a lot of bees on it. it also had a big ball of raisins or currents or sultanas all press together and the bees enjoy that .the bed had about 100 live bees flying on it,and then the whole room.I do not know what type of bees  it was, it looked like honeybees,they were flying all around the room.

There was a lady who is like a prison warden,I could hear her voice , then I heard the voice of another lady who was asking her if we are going to get anything to eat before we go to bed. The prison  warden was angry the way she talked to us.and it was like we were going to bed hungry that night.then I realised that I was eating something small that I had with me.Then I went to the open window of my bedroom of the prison.I said this prison warden will have to answer to Jesus my lord,because when someone  does us harm  I leave it up to Jesus our lord to answer.I was talking to the ladies that was in my room. 

Then I started shouting like talking to heaven, I said Jesus I know that one day you will come to rescue us from  and the hell we are in.Then suddenly I started to see angels all around where ever I looked.I said to the ladies ,can you see what I can see.Angels all around us,I said its happening , it is really happening.

Its Jesus with the saints at the rapture. And they were coming down lower and lower ,they were in the air close to us .They were every where it was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, its like they were coming in groups in circles it was like a background of nice pink,pattern all of this is happening
outside at night time ,because my prison window was upstairs of the place ,I saw Jesus and the host of angels and saints  going down lower ,until they reach the earth and I  saw Jesus like they were wearing the colour blue in  like a  boat,and boat  I was still shouting out of the window I saw Jesus in the boat. I was waving and telling Jesus that I love him,then I saw him waving to me and laughing to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment