Saturday 13 October 2018

PSALM 146

Psalm 146 New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 146 1 Praise the Lord.[a] Praise the Lord, my soul
2 I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
3 Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. 4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
on that very day their plans come to nothing. 5 Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the Lord their God. 6 He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them— he remains faithful forever. 7 He upholds the cause of the oppressed
and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free, 8 the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down,
9 The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked.
10 The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the Lord. Footnotes: Psalm 146:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also in verse 10

No comments:

Post a Comment