Saturday 18 May 2019

PSALM 23

Psalm 23
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Lord the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not [a]want. 2 He makes me to lie down in [b]green pastures; He leads me beside the [c]still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will [d]dwell in the house of the Lord
[e]Forever. Footnotes Psalm 23:1 lack Psalm 23:2 Lit. pastures of tender grass Psalm 23:2 Lit. waters of rest Psalm 23:6 So with LXX, Syr., Tg., Vg.; MT return Psalm 23:6 Or To the end of my days, lit. For length of days New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment