Sunday 24 December 2017

VISIONS ON THE 18TH OF NOVEMBER 2017

I was awake at about 3.30am on the morning of the 18 of November

Seven Angels of Revelation SO ON THE 18TH  OF NOVEMBER 2017 EARLY IN THE MORNING ,I HAD ANOTHER HEAVENLY VISION.  I dream that me and my close family was on our knees in a room somewhere praying to our lord Jesus and our father God and the holy spirit.I felt that the prayer was not a begging prayer,I felt it was a prayer of giving thanks to God and praising his name. As I saw us on the floor I thought to my self, if Jesus should come now as we pray that would be nice but if he should return and we are not praying at that time as long as our heart is right with  God,that should be fine also. The whole world is waiting for the messiah to come. When I say the lord could return,l am talking about the rapture  of the church, which is the body of Christ .The church is all the people who has come to be  a servant of the lord Jesus.people who have ask JESUS CHRIST to forgive their sins and come into their hearts.God is happy when we are doing his will.so that the name of his son is being glorified.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know why our lord is blessing me so much with these wonderful visions, I
 thank you lord for sending wonderful spiritual people here on earth to pray for me.I am sure there are more capable people who are faithful than me.

ANOTHER V ISION ON THE 7TH DECEMBER
This time it was about 7am when I awoke up and wrote this down I
saw in a dream vision messiah Jesus all dressed in a long red long robe as he was riding a white horse,but the others saints and angels all dress in white robes ,they were all riding white horses, millions of angels they all came out of heavens riding towards the earth. they came down out of
heaven .When they reach the earth  I said to people around me ,Jesus is here, Jesus is here. And as I LOOKED towards the side  of them there was a pink colour all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment