Saturday 26 May 2018

JUST A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT.





Image result for www.matthew12




If at anytime I feel sad and lonely, I just have to   think of the love of messiah JESUS CHRIST, and how he love ALL OF US and everybody on the face of this world, he love so much that he died and pay the price for me .If any one want to know more about the Jewish messiah.,I just have to read the holy bible and go to the new testement ,and read the words of Jesus.I can even go on the internet with my smart phone,or laptop,or computer. then I go to www.matthew 1 and press enter,then I click on the (kjv) this means the king james version of the bible.,

or I can make it even easier for myself and go to religion christian channel,it has about sixteen  different channels with good teaching and preaching.if you do not have a television
the internet can be good ,it depends on what you want to know.and example www.GOD.TV
OR WWW.TBN.ORG OR INI.TV .WWW.LOVEWORLD TV YOU WILL SEE AND UNDERSTAND THINGS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.Image result for www.matthew12

No comments:

Post a Comment